Friday, December 21, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I've completed two manuscripts in the past two months, so I've given myself a little time off from writing anything new. I'm itching to get back to my current work in progress, but forcing myself into a little 'down' time.

Except for two things: I promised to review a book that I have to first read, and I volunteered to judge the New Voices writing competition for EPIC. (So much for down time.) But I do enjoy reading the work of other authors and the work of budding writers. I'll be spending my holiday in my home office (sandwiched between the seat of the recliner and my laptop!)

However you spend your holidays, I wish you good fun, good food, good friends and quality family time.

I'll be staying up until midnight on New Year's Eve so I can go to PIECES. Join me at Wings (http://www.wings-press.com/) on January first for my newest release.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda
Congrats on all of this- the two manuscrips (I think my muse if hanging out at your house!) and Pieces. Having read Pieces, even in its toddler stage, I highly recommend it to everyone! 2007 has been such a great year for you with so many professional milestones- can't wait to see what 2008 brings you!
Happy New Year-
Meg