Friday, April 25, 2008

Lose Your Mind!


The Year I Lost My Mind will be released May 1 by Wings ePress, Inc. www.wings-press.com

Here is a brief excerpt:

My name is Beth Rutledge. Today is my birthday. I am fifty-one years old. I have a thriving interior decorating business, a son in college, a daughter who just made me a grandmother and a husband whom I love very much. My mother will tell you I have been having a midlife crisis. My best friend will tell you I am courageous. My husband will tell you that, on my last birthday and for just a little while, I lost my mind.

I will tell you this: Sometimes you have to lose something in order to reclaim it. Sometimes you have to trust the love that holds the seams of your life together and stretch it to a new limit. Sometimes you just have to lose your mind…and follow your heart.

~ * ~

Lose your mind, and follow your heart with me on May 1 at Wings ePress, Inc.

Thanks to those of you faithful readers who enjoyed And the Truth Will Set You Free and Pieces, also available from Wings ePress.

Happy reading!

Linda

No comments: