Monday, February 21, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
I've been honored by author Sandra Cox with the Stylish Blogger Award. I am supposed to post a link back to Sandra's blog.
And I’m supposed tell you seven secrets about myself. Oh, boy. I’m not sure I have seven secrets. Here goes:
1. I have a secret desire to speak Italian.
2. I worked as a semi-professional folk musician for ten years. (Semi-professional means I played for the love of the music, not the money.)
3. I once bought a car for $50.00 and ran it for two years.
4. I got over my fear of heights by taking a hot air balloon ride over Sedona, Arizona.
5. I talk to my cat as if she is another person, and sometimes I wait for an answer.
6. I harbor the dream of winning the lottery, buying a big, old house on the eastern shore, and opening a writer’s retreat.
7. I almost got married once, but then realized it was probably more important that I breathe.
Now, I get to nominate other bloggers for the honor.
My nominees are: Kimberley Dehn/Kept by Cats…Writer Interrupted and Lynn Romaine/Women Writers Underground.