Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BOOK NUMBER FOUR COMING SOON

I am so pleased to announce that my fourth book, FINDING HOPE, is now under contract for publication with Wings ePress, Inc. in December, 2008.

Here is a tease to tantalize you.

~ * ~

Dear family, I quit. Effective immediately, I am no longer the cook, laundress, shopper, housekeeper, chauffer, landscaper, or resident problem-solver. Oh, I’m also not the banker or the ATM. I am, however, the instructor. Classes will begin tomorrow and seating is limited, so you should sign-up early.

A cooking class will be conducted at five-thirty sharp. Bring your inquiring mind and appetite. A cook book will be available. On Saturday, I will offer two sessions--general housekeeping and laundry. Supplies will be provided. However, if you are attending the laundry session, please separate clothing into lights and darks and bring those with you. This class begins at nine a.m. in the basement.

Housekeeping will commence at ten, once you have mastered washing machine settings and drying times. Rubber gloves are recommended for those who have delicate skin or have had expensive manicures recently.

Other workshops, such as money-management, will be scheduled as needed and announcements will be posted. Don’t be late and get left out in the cold.

Janet R. DeMarco, Wife, Mother, Person (not necessarily in that order)

~ * ~

And, to tide you over until FINDING HOPE is released, THE YEAR I LOST MY MIND will be available in May, 2008. For a glimpse of these and my other novels, please visit my website at:





The cover for THE YEAR I LOST MY MIND is now completed. (Many thanks to Pat Casey-Evans, Art Director at Wings ePress, Inc.)


Happy reading and writing!
Linda


No comments: