Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY EARTH DAY


Save a tree...Read an e-book!

I am the first to admit that I love the look, the feel, the smell of one of my own brand new books. But as we celebrate Earth Day, I take a moment to pause and consider ways I can be kinder to Mother Earth. Yes, the manufacturing and use of electronic devices has other effects on the environment. There are arguments on both sides of the table for and against electronic publishing versus traditional print publishing.

If you don't know about electronic publishing and e-books, take time today to educate yourself. Then you can make a well-informed choice. Here are some handy links to help:

EPIC - The Electronically Published Internet Connection www.epicauthors.com/

Fictionwise (an online electronic book distributor) www.fictionwise.com/

Or type the words 'electronic publishing' in your browser and do a bit of research.

Have a Happy Earth Day!

Linda


No comments: