Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Special Promotion for Breast Cancer Research


Between now and December 31, 2010, a special promotion is being offered by Champagne Books and myself. Next Time I'm Gonna Dance--a fictional story of one woman's determination to not only survive, but to thrive, following a second bout of breast cancer--will be offered at a 20% discount. In addition, all royalties from promotion sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.

Here is your chance to read a remarkable story of courage and determination (don't take my word for it--read the reviews on my website: http://www.lindarettstatt.com/), and an opportunity to give to a wonderful cause.

Purchasing a copy (or copies) of Next Time I'm Gonna Dance is easy. Go to my page at Champagne Books and select either trade paperback or your e-book format. Use the code Cure010 (Cure zero one zero) to receive your discount and register the royalty donation. It's that simple. And since the promotion runs through December, it's a great time to shop for Christmas!

Linda

No comments: