Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In Case You've Been Wondering


...what I've been up to.

This is what Binky sees every time she sits in front of my recliner and looks at me. I think she thinks my name is Toshiba and I have no face. 

So, what have I been up to? Christmas brought my sweet contemporary romance novel (my tenth published book), Reinventing Christmas, and I was really busy promoting the book.

(coming soon in trade paperback)

I took advantage of having my friend Sue Ann, a trained photographer here for the holidays, and got a couple of new photos done for my website.

I'm literally beside myself!

Since Christmas, I finished the edits and galleys for Wake-Up Call (contemporary romance) that comes out in ebook in March from Champagne Books.

(love the cover art Amanda Kelsey created)

But, wait--there's more. Turquoise Morning Press has contracted my women's fiction, Act of Contrition, for publication in January, 2013. And Wings ePress will publish The Promise Tree (encore l'amour romance) in April of this year.

I've been the best kind of busy while I await the EPIC eBook Awards in which Love, Sam has finaled in the mainstream category. Winners will be announced on March 17 at the EPICon Awards Banquet. Sadly I'm not able to be in San Antonio for the conference. But keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

While I await the publication of the next books and sit on pins and needles until EPICon, I'll be busy finishing novels number fourteen and fifteen.

Well, there you have it for those of you who have wondered where I've been lately. I'm right here, under the laptop, ignoring the cat's stare as best I can.

(and I don't think she likes it one bit.)


                                                                                              Linda

No comments: