Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Protection - My First Foray Into Indie Publishing

With so many authors dipping their toes into the Independent Publishing stream, I knew I had to give it a try. I have books published with three small presses and, don't get me wrong, I love my publishers. Publishing independently is just one more way of broadening the scope of my writing.

I often felt as if I was wandering blindfolded in a dark room throughout the process of preparing my manuscript and formatting for publication with Kindle and CreateSpace. Fortunately, I have some very generous writer friends who lent their expertise with editing and formatting. (Without their help and encouragement, I'd no doubt still be bumping into unseen walls.) Today, my book went live on Amazon for Kindle. (The trade paperback is soon to follow). The cover art by Trisha FitzGerald is so perfect for the story. Well, you'll see for yourself--AFTER you read the book!




Jake Garber is a new man after being placed in the witness protection program pending a Federal child-trafficking case in which he’s a witness. Shannon Chase is the identity stolen by a young woman escaping her past to protect her child. A foggy night, a hairpin turn, and a car crash throw Jake and Shannon into one another’s lives where each struggles to protect a secret.

Protection - Romantic Suspense - is now available for Kindle at Amazon.com

No comments: