Saturday, February 28, 2015

National Women's History Month -- Meet A Different Strong Woman Each Day



March is National Women's History Month. It turns out that the theme for 2015 is Women Weaving Stories of Women's Lives. My books all feature strong women or women who have to find their strength and become strong. 

I think of myself as being, first and foremost, a storyteller--a weaver, if you will. The name of this blog is One Woman's Write and, if you've visited my website at www.lindarettstatt.com, you've no doubt noticed that my brand is: Writing for Women--Stories of strength, love, humor and hope. So for the month of March, in keeping with the theme of weaving stories of women's lives, I'll be featuring a different heroine from one of my books every day and give you a glimpse into her life, struggles, and triumphs. The women whose stories I tell in my books are not unlike us. Women facing challenges in every day life, digging deep to find the resources to overcome obstacles, to heal from hurt, and searching for answers only they hold.

So I'll begin at the very beginning. Stop by tomorrow and meet Kate Reynolds whose story in And The Truth Will Set You Free started this whole writing journey.

Linda

No comments: