Saturday, December 3, 2022

Time Flies

I don't know about you, but I'm still wondering where October and November went so fast. Seems like just last week my September vacation was coming to an end. Now we're only weeks away from Christmas.

I have one more pre-Christmas book signing coming up on Saturday, December 10 in Brownsville to promote Union Station and some of my Christmas books. I love the spirit with which the people in my hometown have embraced Union Station and me. Whoever said, 'You can't go home again,' never visited my hometown. 

Union Station is fiction, but is reflective of the spirit of life in Brownsville over seventy years. The spirit of ultimate goodness and neighborliness and hope. 

I'm proud to say the book signing will take place at the Heritage Center and Frank L. Melega Art Museum at 69 Market Street in Brownsville, PA. It's a wonderful museum with a collection of both art and artifacts. If you're in the area, come by and see my hometown at its best. And while you're there, grab a signed copy of Union Station or one of my other Christmas books.


No comments: