Friday, July 23, 2010

CONTEST TIME



It's almost that time--another birthday! (And, no, this is not a self-portrait!) Now that I've cleared that up, here's how I plan to celebrate another year of life. I want to give one of you a present.

Starting now and running through midnight on August 6, anyone who goes to my website and signs my guestbook with a brief message about any of my books will be entered into a drawing. The winner will receive your choice of any one of my books in either pdf electronic download or signed trade paperback.

Here is the website link: www.lindarettstatt.com Near the bottom of the page is a link to sign the guestbook. I'll post an announcement on Aug. 7th for the winner to contact me via email to claim your prize. It's that simple. So---Three--Two--One--Go!

Linda

No comments: