Friday, July 27, 2012

Coming Attractions



I've set up a blog schedule through December and I have some exciting authors and excerpts coming your way.

Beginning Friday, August 3 and running monthly will be the Character Interview where an author's favorite character will be featured in an in-depth interview. Characters engage us in their stories, so be sure to stop by and meet some engaging characters and the authors who brought them to life.

Friday, August 17, I will continue to feature other authors in my Author Spotlight blog, so check in monthly to meet some new authors and add to your favorite author and to-be-read list.

I'll also be offering Free Read Fridays beginning August 10 when I'll post the first chapter of one of my books as a free read. Enjoy the first chapter and get to meet one of my own (hopefully) engaging characters. (Then go and buy the book!)

Of course, that leaves at least one vacant Friday a month and you'll just have to visit to see what's happening that day. It could be a book review, a special announcement, a contest... Who knows?

You can join this blog (check column to right) and stay informed of what's happening. Be sure to tell your friends.

If you're an author and want to participate in the Author Spotlight or Character Interview in 2013, just shoot me an email.

Linda

No comments: